- at least PHP >= 7.0.10 for version 9.0.0
- at least PHP >= 7.2.5 for version 9.6.0
- at least PHP >= 7.3 for version 9.7.0
If you are using PHP >= 8.0, please use at least version 9.6.2 for compatibility.
Of note: It is recommended to use the latest stable version of the package in combination with the latest PHP version.
Csv is available on Packagist and can be installed using Composer:
$ composer require league/csv:^9.0
You can also use
League\Csv without using Composer by downloading the library on Github.
- Visit the releases page;
- Select the version you want
- click the Source Code download link in your preferred compress format;
The library is compatible with any PSR-4 compatible autoloader.
League\Csv comes bundle with its own autoloader script
autoload.php located in the root directory.
use League\Csv\Reader; use League\Csv\Writer; require '/path/to/league/csv/autoload.php'; //your script starts here
path/to/league/csv represents the path where the library was extracted.