League\Csv you will need:
mbstringextension enabled in PHP
- at least PHP >= 7.0.10 for version 9.0.0
- at least PHP >= 7.2.5 for version 9.6.0
- at least PHP >= 7.3 for version 9.7.0
- at least PHP >= 7.4 for version 9.8.0
If you are using PHP >= 8.0, use version 9.6.2 or higher for compatibility.
Recommendation: It is recommended to use the latest stable version of the
League\Csv package in
combination with the latest PHP version.
League\Csv is available on Packagist and can be installed using Composer:
composer require league/csv:^9.0
You can also use
League\Csv without using Composer by downloading the library on Github.
- Visit the releases page of the project.
- Find the release of
League\Csvfor your version of PHP.
- Click the Source Code link for preferred compression format.
The library is compatible with any PSR-4 compatible autoloader.
League\Csv comes bundled with its own autoloader script
autoload.php located in the root directory.
use League\Csv\Reader; use League\Csv\Writer; require '/path/to/league/csv/autoload.php'; // Your script starts here // ...
path/to/league/csv represents the path where the library was extracted.