Csv is a simple library to ease CSV parsing, writing and filtering in
PHP. The goal of the library is to be powerful while remaining lightweight,
by utilizing PHP native classes whenever possible.
Csv was designed for developers who want to deal with CSV data using
modern code and without the high levels of bootstrap and low-levels of
usefulness provided by existing core functions or third party-code.
CSV on Packagist
- Simple API
- Read and Write to CSV documents in a memory efficient and scalable way
- Use SPL to interact with the CSV documents
- Support PHP Stream filtering capabilities
- Transform CSV documents into popular formats (JSON, XML or HTML)
- Fully documented
- Fully Unit tested
- Composer ready, PSR-2 and PSR-4 compliant
Csv was created by Ignace Nyamagana Butera. Find him on Twitter at @nyamsprod.